- Works automatically as soon as anyone passes by it
- Sensing the movement from a distance up to 12 meters
- Sensing area up to 360 degree
- Ability to adjust the lighting timing from the last movement monitored by the sensor, and starting from 5 seconds till 5 minutes
- Can take till 1200W for the normal bulbs and 300W for the fluorescent bulbs
This is an energy-saving productPIR Motion sensor is a fully automatic indoor security/courtesy light controller capable of controlling up to 1200W. At night, the built in passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor turns on the connected lighting system when it detects motion in its coverage area.During the day, the built in photocell sensor saves electricity by deactivating the lights. The PIR Sensor Switch can detect the Infrared Rays released by human body. The light or any other electrical appliance can be activated automatically by the active presence of a human body within the detection range / coverage area & when there is no active human presence the light will be deactivated automatically. An adjustable time lets you select how long the light stays on after activation.Hence a considerable amount of electricity cost is saved by the use of the Sensor. It can also use with security tools such as security cameras and emergency alerts.