This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
RAM Electronics's Description
Memory is organized into eight 16-byte pages, providing a vast amount of
storage for your smart card application. The pins of the IS24C16A are
accessible through the gold plated contact pads embedded in the card. When
paired with the Smart Card Reader (#32320) connected to the I/O pins of a BASIC
Stamp, Propeller, or other microcontroller, the Smart Card can be used for data
storage, security systems, tracking systems, or identity authentication.
* Memory Organization: 2048 x 8 bits, in eight 16-byte pages
* 1,000,000 erase/write cycles guaranteed with 100 year data retention
* 5 ms max write time with auto clear
* Power requirements: 1.8–5.5 VDC
* Communication: I2C (CMOS)
* Dimensions: 2.5 x 3 in (6.35 x 7.62 cm)
* Operating temp range: -40 to +212 °F (-40 to +100 °C)