This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
RAM Electronics's Description
The HXSP-2108E Serial to TCP/IP Serial Device Server is a bidirectional
switching and transmission device from serial port to Ethernet TCP/IP protocol.
It changes the traditional serial communication to Ethernet communication. It
realized speed networking for serial device. The converter uses transparent
communicate protocol, so that the user need not understand complex Ethernet
TCP/IP protocol, need not modify old serial program, save your valuable time
The low price will improve your product’s core competition, the easy,
flexible configuration and High-availability will satisfy your steep demand, it
is your ideal select.
* Serial Port Standard: Accord EIA RS-232, RS-485, RS-422 standard
* Ethernet Port Standard: Accord 10Base-T/100 Base-T standard
* Auto-detecting 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface
* Connector: RJ-45, RS-232(HXSP-2108E-A), RS-485/RS-422(HXSP-2108E-B)
* Baud Rate: 300bps~115200bps
* Loading: RS-485/422 side support 32 or 128 nodes loopback
* Serial Port Protection: 600W surge protection, 15KV ESD protection
* Serial Port Transmission Range: RS-485/422 side 1200M, RS-232 side 15M
* Protocol: Support TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP
* Ethernet Port Rate: 10/100Mbps
* Ethernet Port Working Method: full-duplex or half-duplex
* External 9VDC power supply, support Power Supply 7 to 56 VDC - Working
Temperature: -10 to 80℃
* Dimension: 92mm x 64mm x 24mm