This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
- The best price of
Gyroscope Module 3-Axis L3G4200D by
in Egypt is
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
RAM Electronics's Description
The Gyroscope Module is a low power 3-axis angular rate sensor featuring
temperature data as an added bonus.
Raw measured angular rate and temperature data are accessed from the
selectable digital interface (I2C or SPI). The module features a small package
design and has an easy to access SIP interface with a mounting hole for quick
connectivity to your projects. It is designed for use with a large variety of
microcontrollers with different voltage requirements.
You can also easily connect this Gyroscope Module to your Arduino Board
informations pleaseClick Here
• 3-Axis angular rate sensor (yaw, pitch, and roll)
• Supports I2C and SPI communications
• Three selectable scales: 250/500/2000 degrees/sec (dps)
• High shock survivability
• Embedded temperature sensor -40 to +185 °F (-40 to + 85 °C)
• Embedded power-down and sleep mode
• 16 bit-rate value data output
• 8-bit temperature data output
• 3D motion control
• Virtual reality input devices
• UAV, IMU systems
• Power Requirements: 2.7 to 6.5 VDC
• Communication Interface: I2C (up to 400 kHz) or SPI (10 MHz; 4 & 3 wire)
• Operating temperature: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)
• Dimensions: 0.85 X 0.80 in (2.16 X 2.03 cm)
Reviews of Gyroscope Module 3-Axis L3G4200D
- No reviews exist yet for this product.