This product may not be available anymore.
- The best price of Gulliver's Travels (Wordsworth Classics) by BookSpot in Egypt is 35 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 15-30 EGP, with delivery expected within 2-6 day(s)
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
With an Introduction and Notes by Doreen Roberts, Rutherford College, University of Kent at Canterbury Jonathan Swift's classic satirical narrative was first published in 1726, seven years after Defoe's Robinson Crusoe (one of its few rivals in fame and breadth of appeal). As a parody travel-memoir it reports on extraordinary lands and societies, whose names have entered the English language: notably the minute inhabitants of Lilliput, the giants of Brobdingnag, and the Yahoos in Houyhnhnmland, where talking horses are the dominant species. It spares no vested interest from its irreverent wit, and its attack on political and financial corruption, as well as abuses in science, continue to resonate in our own times.
Reviews of Gulliver's Travels (Wordsworth Classics)
- No reviews exist yet for this product.