- Weights : 2 , 4 , 6, 9 Kg
- Shapes and tones the upper body in just 6 minutes a day
- Uses multi-directional resistance movement
- It creates up to 240 muscle contractions a minute
- The total number of 8 pieces
If you are trying to build muscle and gain some muscle mass then free weight exercises are going to be more effective than machines. Free weights are better than machines because you will be working more muscles to keep the weight balanced and using the right correct technique. Free weights help balance and offer a wider range of motion.It is really easy to create a great free weight workout routine. Here is one of the top choices that I recommend that is pretty simple but very effective for building your core and adding muscle mass. Make sure eating properly to get the best benefits from this routine.