Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.
- Stainless steel case with a brown leather strap.
- Fixed bezel.
- White dial with black hands and index hour markers.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands.
- Date display at the 4 o'clock position.
- Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: three - 60 second, 60 minute and 1/20th of a second.
- Quartz movement.
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- Solid case back.
- Case size: 44 mm. Case thickness: 14 mm.
- Round case shape.
- Band width: 22 mm.
- Buckle clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second.
- Casual watch style
Specifications of CH3029 Leather Watch - Brown