Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed steel bezel.
- Silver dial with silver-tone hands and alternating index and Roman hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands.
- Three multi-function sub-dials displaying: day of the week, date and 24 hour.
- Quartz movement.
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- Pull / push crown.
- Solid case back.
- Case diameter: 40 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm.
- Round case shape.
- Deployment clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: chronograph, day, date, hour, minute, second, 24 hours.
- Casual watch style.
Specifications of AM4509 Stainless Steel Watch - Silver