This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
RAM Electronics's Description
The Original CAMA-SM12 is the fingerprint module for secondary development
which has integrated fingerprint collecting and single chip processor together.
It features small size, low power consumption, simple ports, high reliability,
small fingerprint template (496bytes), large fingerprint capacity, etc. It is
very convenient to be embedded to user system for realizing clients required
fingerprint verification products.
CAMA-SM12 outstandingly features self-learning function. During the
fingerprint verification process, the latest collected fingerprint features
would be integrated into the fingerprint database automatically so that the
users would obtain better and better fingerprint verification result.
• UART communication port
• Achieving fingerprint enrollment and verification at the condition of
• Optical total reflection fingerprint sensor
• 1:N verification and 1:1 identification function
• Self-learning function of the fingerprint features
• Able to collect fingerprint and upload its features so as to achieve
matching function with current fingerprint
• Able to set baud rate and equipment Number
• Access to standby situation by instruction control module
• CPU: AS602
• Sensor: CMOS image sensor: GC0303, Precise optical total reflection
• Glass Material: K9
• Scan Area: 18mm X 20mm
• Fingerprint image: 210 x 250 (pixel)
• Resolution: 500dpi
• Fingerprint capacity: 3000
• FAR: < 0.001%
• FRR: <0.1%
• Fingerprint template: 496 bytes
• Identification speed: 1:1 <0.5S; 1:N (500 fingerprints) <0.9S
• Work Supply: DC 3.3V
• Work Current: < 100mA
• Work temperature: -10 ℃- 60 ℃
• Work humidity: 20%– 80%
• Dimensions: SM12:58*23*22mm