- The best price of Egypt's Wilderness by BookSpot in Egypt is 90 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 15-30 EGP, with delivery expected within 2-6 day(s)
- Similar products to Egypt's Wilderness are sold at
with prices starting at 200 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 02, 2015
This lavishly illustrated book reveals Egypt's spectacular wilderness areas with their varied wildlife and habitats and their sparse human populations, through over 300 stunning color photographs and paintings, together with explanatory text describing the natural and cultural landscapes. Many of the photographs show the great variety of creatures found throughout Egypt, from the teeming fish and invertebrates in the Red Sea to the less numerous but equally fascinating animals that inhabit the inhospitable sands of the Western Desert. Also revealed are the indigenous people of the various areas and their distinct cultures. From the Bisharin who have inhabited southeastern Egypt since Neolithic times to the Arab Bedouin, each of the main ethnic groups is represented with photographs and a brief text. The book also provides a view of Egypt's twenty-four protected areas and the unrelenting efforts being made by the Egyptian government to conserve the country's natural and cultural heritage.
Reviews of Egypt's Wilderness
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 200 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card