- The best price of Egypt Pocket Guide by AUC Press in Egypt is 40 EGP
- Available payment methods are
- Delivery fees are 16-40 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Dec 31, 2015
AUC Press's Description
A new series of handy pocket guides for explorers of Egypt’s rich past and exciting present, packed with information and brilliantly illustrated with color photographs, maps, plans, and 3-D drawings—all in just 48 pages.
Nubia, in the extreme south of Egypt, is the site of the most spectacular of all Egypt’s temples, Abu Simbel, but this guide reveals the other fascinating temples of the region too: Kalabsha, Beit al-Wali, Qertassi, Wadi al-Sebua, Dakka, Maharraqa, Amada, and Derr, as well as the tomb of Pennut and the rocky fortress of Qasr Ibrim.
Reviews of Egypt Pocket Guide
- No reviews exist yet for this product.