RAM Electronics's Description
The DSO-2150 USB is a Portable Osilloscope with two channels and 150MS/s Real
Sampling and a 40Mhz Bandwidth designed for general signal testing with the
characteristics of small size, low power consumption and high reliability.
Powered by the USB interface, no need for external power supply, which offers
high rate of transmission, high interference free performance and high
unfailing performance without external power source, so it works well with a
battery-powered laptop or notebook PC.
You can print and save your data and reload saved data for further analysis.
Just press a button an data is instantly exported to Excel with voltage and
Includes User-friendly software for Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- USB PORT for power and data, No Power Cord Needed.
- Suitable for Notebook PC.
- Calibration. Signal output: 1kHz, VP-P: 2V
- Two Channels.
- Waveform can be exported into Excel with voltage and time scales.
- Spectrum Analyzer function.
- FFT function.
- Memory Depth: 32K
- Plastic shell, small size, light weight and low power consumption.
Note that the SDK (software development kit) is included on CD. With ~30MB of
example code, .dll’s etc. for LabView, VB and VC you can develop an application
to suit your specific needs.
1. Max. sample rate Realtime sampling: 150MS/s
2. Bandwidth 60MHz(-3dB), Single shot bandwidth:60MHz
3. Buffer size 32K samples
4. Channels 2
5. Voltage Range:
- 10mV ~ 5V/div @ x1 probe
- 100mV ~ 50V/div @ x10 probe
- 1V ~ 500V/div @ x100 probe
- 10V ~ 5000V/div @ x1000 probe
6. Timebase range 4ns/div ~1h/div( 1-2-4 sequence)
7. Impedance 1M ohm
8. Resolution 8Bit
9. Range 10 divisions
10. Pre/Post trigger 0% ~ 100%
11. Autoset Yes
12. Trigger level +/-4 divisions
13. Measurements: Vp-p, Vmax, Vmin, Vmean, Vrms, Vamp, Vhigh, Vlow, positive
overshoot, negative overshoot, cycle mean, cycle rms, period, frequency,
positive pluse width, negative pulse width, rise time(10% ~ 90%), fall time(10%
~ 90%), positive duty cycle, negative duty cycle
14. Cursor Time/frequency difference, voltage difference
15. Math Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
16. FFT Rectangular, Hanning, Hamming, Blackman Window
17. Interface Universal Serial Bus(USB2.0)
18. Power No external power source required.
19. Calibration Signal Ouput 2V, 1kHz, Square Wave
Supplied with software, manual, two free x1/x10 probes and a USB cable.
Everything you need to get started.