* Jerusalem * Kifak Inta * Winon * From El-Mahtta * Shady * El-helwa Dee **Morad El-Swifey** Released More than 12 music albums worldwide since 1991. Composed over 50 blockbuster movies in Egypt since 2002 * Born :In Cairo April 11th 1971 * Started playing music in the age of 8 on a small "Casio" electronic keyboard,then in the age ... more on JumiaBuy it from Jumia
Released More than 12 music albums worldwide since 1991.
Composed over 50 blockbuster movies in Egypt since 2002
* Born :In Cairo April 11th 1971
* Started playing music in the age of 8 on a small "Casio" electronic keyboard,then in the age of 13 his father brought him the first synthesizer on which he began to experience programing sounds, and re-arrange some of his favorit songs and music of DEPECHE MODE-JEAN MICHEAL JARRE- VANGELIS-KRAFTWERK-TANGERINE DREAM.
* In 1987 he began working as a song producer ,but it was not yet his professional career, cause he wanted to finish his high school before getting into music life.
* He moved to the university where he studied History and Ancient Civilizations, and during that period he released. His first music album "Hamassat" or "Whispers" (1991) and it was a re-arrangement of some of the classical Arabic songs, and it was a very successful co-operation between him and the Egyptian pan flute player Khalid Sabry.
* Also during his university period he workd for two years as a part time synthesizer programmer and demonstrator in one of the biggest electronic instruments agents in Egypt.
* Work History : Television, Film, Theater
* In 1993 he began working on his own first music project "Rahil", it was written, produced, and performed by him and it was released in 1994, then followed by "Piano Piano" in 1995, which was another musical experience, a romantic piano music with an oriental Egyptian touch, and it was released in 1995.
No reviews exist yet for this product.