- 750 ml
- First Aid – Antiseptic wound cleaning for cuts and grazes
- Personal hygiene – add to bathing water to kill germs.
- Household cleaning on hard surfaces to disinfect and kill germs around the home.
- Laundry - add to laundry to kill germs
Use Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid to kill germs on the skin, help protect against infection from cuts, scratches and it can also be used as a household disinfectant on surfaces or in laundry. Always use as directed.For Medical Uses
Can be used on cuts, bites, abrasions, and insect stings by diluting one Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid capful in 250 ml of Water.For Hygiene
Bathing - Add 1 to 2 capfuls in the bath for a hygienic and refreshing experience. Although a gentle antiseptic, do not use on for babies except on medical advice.For Household Use
Laundry - Linens, napkins, handkerchiefs, etc.. One capful in 500 ml of waterFloors and Hard surfaces - 2 capfuls in a bucket of waterLavatories, sinks, drains, etc.. - Use undiluted DettolSafety Warning:
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- If swallowed/ingested seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
- Use only as directed