* Topical Gel for the treatment of scars.
* Composition: 100 gm gel contains:
Extract Cepae Fluid (Onion extract) 10 gm + Heparin sodium 5000 I.U. Eq. to 0.04 gm + Allantoin 1 gm.
Scars of any genesis: accidents, burns, surgical and gynaecological operations, breast amputations.
* Application: Rub contractubex gently into the skin or the scar tissue several times daily.
* For external use only.
* Store at temperature not exceeding 30 degrees C.
* Manufactured by: Marcyrl Pharmaceutical Industries - Egypt. Under Licence of: Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH - Germany.