This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
RAM Electronics's Description
FEPSP5 is an enhanced version of FEPSP5 kit. FEPSP5 kit is still simple
designed particularly for students, beginners and recent graduated engineers to
provide easily development PIC microcontroller projects.
FEPSP5 supports many PIC microcontroller chips, such as 16F877A, 18F452 and
more. All microcontroller I/O pins are brought out via pin header and screw
clamp connector allow flexibility for direct port accessing, while provides the
most common primary devices and circuits, such as LCD, 7SEG, KEYPAD, analog
voltage, serial interface , and more. Thus, it saves most of the wasted time
and efforts in hardware design and test, hence, the user can forward his
efforts to software development.
FEPSP5 kit also still includes ICSP circuit. This circuit make the
programming of chip is so easy, because you don't need to plug the chip out
during programming. Only press one switch to change between program and run
FEPSP5 kit includes standard breadboard for other circuit extensions.
* Power supply unit.
* Microcontroller unit with reset circuit and pluggable crystal oscillator.
* 4X4 matrix keypad unit.
* Output unit involves four output LEDs, two output relays and one output
* Multiplexed two digits 7 segments display unit.
* 2X16 LCD display unit.
* 128X64 graphical LCD (optional).
* Analog unit involved variable analog input using high accuracy multi-turn
resistor and temperature sensor.
* Serial EEPROM unit includes two memory chips (24C08).
* Real time clock (RTC) unit with backup battery.
* ICSP and virtual COM port via USB.
* All microcontroller I/O pins are brought out via pin header and screw
clamp connector. Supported Chips
* PIC18F4550 Note: If you bought this kit from us before 25-2-2015 , you are
welcome to visit us to upgrade the software and firmware for free to you.