This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
- The best price of Complete Atmel AVR USB Development System FEPSV4 by RAM Electronics in Egypt is 550 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- The first appearance of this product was on Oct 22, 2014
RAM Electronics's Description
FEPSV4 kit is an AVR development board that is simple designed particularly
for students, beginners and recent graduated engineers to provide easy
developing of AVR microcontroller projects. FEPSV4 supports all 40DIP AVR
microcontroller chips. All microcontroller I/O pins are brought out via pin
header and screw clamp connector allow flexibility for direct port accessing,
while provides the most common primary devices and circuits, such as LCD, 7SEG,
KEYPAD, analog voltage, serial interface , and more. Thus, it saves most of the
wasted time and efforts in hardware design and test, hence, the developer can
focus his efforts to software development. FEPSV4 kit also includes ICSP
circuit. This circuit make the programming of chip is so easy, because you
don't need to plug the chip out during programming.
FEPSV4 kit includes standard breadboard for other circuit extensions.
* Power supply unit.
* Microcontroller unit with reset circuit and pluggable crystal oscillator.
* 4X4 matrix keypad unit.
* Output unit involves four output LEDs, two output relays and one output
* Multiplexed two digits 7 segments display unit.
* 2X16 LCD display unit.
* 128X64 graphical LCD (optional).
* Analog unit involved variable analog input using high accuracy multi-turn
* Temperature sensor LM35dz.
* Serial EEPROM unit includes two memory chips (24C08).
* Real time clock (RTC) unit with backup battery.
* ICSP and virtual COM port via USB.
* All microcontroller I/O pins are brought out via pin header and screw
clamp connector. Supported Chips
Reviews of Complete Atmel AVR USB Development System FEPSV4
- No reviews exist yet for this product.