This product may not be available anymore.
- The best price of Calling Me Home by BookSpot in Egypt is 90 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 15-30 EGP, with delivery expected within 2-6 day(s)
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
Paperback. Pub Date :2013-07-18 Pages: 300 Language: English Publisher: Pan Books A moving love story inspired by a true story and perfect for fans of The Help In a time of hate. would you stand up for love Shalerville. Kentucky. 1939. A world where black maids and handymen are trusted to raise white children and tend to white houses. but from which they are banished after dark. Sixteen-year-old Isabelle McAllister. born into wealth and privilege. finds her ordered life turned upside down when she becomes attracted to Robert. the ambitious black son of her familys housekeeper. Before long Isabelle and Robert are crossing extraordinary. dangerous boundaries and falling deeply in love. Many years later. eighty-nine-year-old Isabelle will travel .. from her home in Arlington. Texas. to Ohio for a funeral With Isabelle is her hairstylist and friend. Dorrie Curtis a black single ...
Reviews of Calling Me Home
- No reviews exist yet for this product.