Instantly recognized all-over the world for its signature tartan print and equestrian logo, Burberry is one of fashion's most illustrious luxury labels. Founded by Thomas Burberry in 1856, the quintessentially British brand is now headed by the talented Christopher Bailey who cleverly champions modern cuts and exquisite fabrics while staying true to founding traditions. With both shining stainless steel and sumptuous leather straps to choose from, Burberry watches are superbly long-lasting. Each sleek and polished timepiece boasts intricate faces and subtle details lending to a strikingly urbane finish.
- Stainless steel case with a black leather strap.
- Fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Beige dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Arabic numeral appears at the 12 o'clock position.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display above the 3 o'clock position.
- Seconds sub-dial above the 6 o'clock position.
- Quartz movement.
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- Pull / push crown.
- Solid case back.
- Case diameter: 40 mm.
- Round case shape.
- Band width: 18 mm.
- Tang clasp.
- Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet.
- Functions: date, hour, minute, second.
- Casual watch style.
Specifications of BU10000 Leather Watch - Black