- The best price of Birds of the Nile Valley by AUC Press in Egypt is 45 EGP
- Available payment methods are
- Delivery fees are 16-40 EGP
- Similar products to Birds of the Nile Valley are sold at
with prices starting at 45 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
AUC Press's Description
Tourists are not the only foreigners who flock to Egypt to find solace in Egypt’s eternal sunlight and indulge in the lush abundance of the Nile River—migrating birds from the north come too, and visitors luxuriating on one of Egypt’s gorgeous beaches, touring historic monuments, or enjoying a cruise down the Nile are bound to encounter a wide variety of bird life. Water-resistant and compact, this handy guide to the resident and seasonal birds of Egypt is a perfect reference for birdwatchers keen and casual.
- 50 Migrating and resident species of the Nile Valley
- Ancient Egypt’s Seasons:
Akhet (Autumn) – Inundations
Peret (Winter) – Growth
Shomu (Summer) – Harvest
- Map listing birdwatching and wintering/breeding locations
About the series: The AUC Press Nature Foldout series combine, in beautifully practical form, a wealth of information written by leading experts with striking full-color illustrations on the flora and fauna of Egypt and the Middle East. Designed for nature lovers and outdoor adventurers, as well as for indoor use, the foldouts come in an easily foldable format, at once compact, waterproof, and portable, making them durable and convenient travel guides. Size is 23 x 8.5 in. / 58.5 x 21.5 cm unfolded.
Reviews of Birds of the Nile Valley
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 45 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card