Mobiles & Tablets
Computers & Software
Fashion & Beauty
Books & Entertainment
* High speed Internet access with ADSL2/2+; backward compatible with ADSL * Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards * Wireless speed up to 300Mbps * High speed Internet... more on JumiaCheck it on Jumia
* High speed Internet access with ADSL2/2+; backward compatible with ADSL * Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards * Wireless speed up to 300Mbps * High speed Internet... more on Jumia
|Product Warranty:||2 Years|
|Model:||BIPAC 5400N R2|
Optimized Wireless Coverage
The BiPAC 5400N R2 is a high-performance and fully featured ADSL2+ router designed to provide ultimate network stability and security for residential and SOHO users. With an integrated 802.11n wireless access point which supports up to 300Mbps operation rate, the BiPAC 5400N R2expands wireless coverage of up to 3 times faster than the range of 802.11g. The router is also equipped with a 4-port Ethernet switch, enabling other network end-devices, such as computers, tablets or smart phones, to access the Internet over Ethernet cable.
High-speed ADSL2+ Internet Access
Complied with latest ADSL/ADSL2+ standards, the BiPAC 5400N R2 provides Internet transmission of up to 8/24Mbps downstream with ADSL2/ADSL2+ and 1Mbps upstream with ADSL. Moreover, the BiPAC 5400N R2 is completely compatible with DSLAM (Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer) which is designed to take advantage of triple-play services, allowing users to access the wider network and further enjoy higher-speed multimedia applications such as online gaming, media streaming and video calling that assist in delivering the best possible user networking experience. It can also carry out Video on Demand (VoD), FTP, file downloading that performs quicker than traditional modem.
Firewall Security and QoS
The BiPAC 5400N R2 contains a built-in Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall and supports the features of Wireless Protected Access and Wired Equivalent Privacy encryption to improve the level of transmission security and access control over wireless LAN. Quality of Service (QoS) Control prioritizes the traffic to ensure a smooth connection while running multiple applications.
Easy Network Management
The web-based graphical user interface (GUI) makes it straightforward for users to remotely upgrade and configure the BiPAC 5400N R2. The router supports both DHCP client and server, enabling users to easily fit this router into existing network environments and manage the IP assignment without having to re-configure other stations.
• ANSI T1.413 issue 2• ITU G. 992.1 (G.dmt)• ITU G. 992.2 (G.lite)• ITU G. 992.3 (ADSL2• ITU G. 992.5 (ADSL2+)• ITU G. 994.1, ITU G. 997.1• ETSI ETR-328
Protocol and Features
• Supports 8 PVCs• QoS based on PVC• IP routing (TCP/UDP/ICMP/ARP)• DHCP client/server for IP management• DHCP relay• 802.1D transparent bridging• RIP v1, RIP v2• Support static routing• IP multicasting IGMP v1/v2• IGMP snooping• RFC 2684 IP bridging; RFC 2684 IP routing; RFC 2516 PPPoE over ATM; RFC 2364 PPPoA• NAT & PAT (RFC 1631)• NAT with application layer gateway• Supports DMZ• DNS relay
• Web-based configuration for firmware upgrade• TR-069*1 supports remote management• Supports backup & restore configuration to/from PC• TR-64 for LAN management• Supports DHCP server for IP management• Supports diagnostic function• SNMP V2C• TFTP/FTP upgrade
Quality of Service
• Quality of Service• 802.1bit marking
• ATM cell over AAL5• Supports OAM F4/F5 loop back• Traffic classes support of UBR, CBR, VBR-nrt, VBR-r• VPI range (0-255) and VCI range (1-65535)
• Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n• Achieves 300Mbps data transfer rates • Supports 64/128-bit WEP• Wireless security with Wireless Protected Access • WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for easy setup• Dynamic WEP key• MAC association control
• Source IP address, destination IP address, source port addresses, source MAC address, destination port addresses • Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)• Filtering on application/port basis
Virtual Private Network
• Standard (IPSec, L2TP, PPTP) pass-through• Compatibility with other IPSec VPN gateways• Supports multiple simultaneous login via FTP/HTTP/Telnet
• One RJ-11 port for connection to WAN (for ADSL line)• Four RJ-45 ports for 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN• One power switch• One power jack• Two 2dBi fixed antennas• One reset button to default setting• One WPS button• One WiFi button
• Power• DSL• Internet• LAN1, LAN2, LAN3, LAN4• WLAN• WPS
• AC power adapter: 100VAC-240VAC• DC voltage: 12V, 0.5A
• Dimensions : 5.9" x 4.33" x 1.78" (150mm x 110mm x 35mm)
• Temperature- 0 °C~50 °C (standard operating)- -20 °C~70 °C (non-operating)• Humidity- 10%~90% (non-condensing, standard operating)- 5%~95% (non-condensing, non-operating)
1. Only upon request for Telco / ISP Project.2. Only upon request for Telco / ISP Project.
Product Images Gallery
Please let us know what you think