- Format: Mixed Media Product
- Number of Pages: 288 pages
- Dimensions: 226.06 x 281.94 x 60.96mm
- Weight: 4,104.99g
- Publication date: 18 Feb 2013
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
Now in its second edition and featuring a brand-new layout, "Atlas of Peripheral Nerve Surgery" continues to be the surgical atlas dedicated to the field of peripheral nerves. This neurosurgery reference presents surgical steps laid out step by step in a highly readable and accessible format, making it an ideal resource for trainees and busy surgeons alike.