- Stainless-steel prongs break down tough meat fibers
- Also useful for piercing meats before marinating
- Heavy-duty spring-loaded mechanism controls action precisely
- Slice, dice or grate garlic in seconds
- Extra grates store in bottom
- Store garlic in clear, removable container leaving no odor on hands
This professional-grade tool, with stainless-steel prongs to break down tough meat fibers, provides controlled, uniform meat tenderizing. You can also use it to pierce meats before they're marinated so flavors penetrate deeply. The 2-inch-diameter plastic disk on the bottom is spring-loaded. It provides precise control when the tenderizer's handle is pushed down, so the prongs pass through the disk's holes and into the meat. When you release downward pressure, the handle springs up again, poised to tenderize another section with the same smooth, uniform action. This durableThe Garlic Press Chopper is a simple kitchen gadget that can chop and mince garlic with only a fraction of effort than traditional garlic press. Each garlic press is equipped with two interchangeable blades that chop or mince garlic. Simply place the garlic on the blade and push down the lid to chop the garlic. This gadget can also be used for chopping or mincing small vegetables such as red pepper as well. Two sturdy blades ensure consistent result and easy to use. Make food garnish or sauce with this garlic press. A removable filter is attached of the lid to simplify the cleaning process.