- The best price of Ancient Egypt’s Wildlife by AUC Press in Egypt is 45 EGP
- Available payment methods are
- Delivery fees are 16-40 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
AUC Press's Description
Carved reverently in the walls of the temples and tombs of ancient Egypt, hieroglyphs and sculpted reliefs depict lions and jackals, hawks and owls, cobras and scarabs. This unique new guide explores the hieroglyphs and fauna of the ancient world—species that were idolized and mummified, and those that have since become extinct. From the date palm and the blue lotus to the griffon vulture and the hoopoe, the plants and animals on ancient Egyptian tomb walls spring to life in this lively and useful guide. Water-resistant and compact, filled with gorgeous illustrations and photographs, comprehensive text, diagrams, and maps, this foldout guide is the perfect travel companion.
- 55 species
- Depictions of hieroglyphs with their true animal counterparts
- Map of Egypt’s most sacred animal temples
About the series: The AUC Press Nature Foldout series combine, in beautifully practical form, a wealth of information written by leading experts with striking full-color illustrations on the flora and fauna of Egypt and the Middle East. Designed for nature lovers and outdoor adventurers, as well as for indoor use, the foldouts come in an easily foldable format, at once compact, waterproof, and portable, making them durable and convenient travel guides. Size is 23 x 8.5 in. / 58.5 x 21.5 cm unfolded.
Reviews of Ancient Egypt’s Wildlife
- No reviews exist yet for this product.