This product may not be available anymore.
- The best price of An Introduction to Coping with Anxiety (Overcoming: Booklet Series) by BookSpot in Egypt is 65 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 15-30 EGP, with delivery expected within 2-6 day(s)
- Similar products to An Introduction to Coping with Anxiety (Overcoming: Booklet Series) are sold at
with prices starting at 128 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Jan 19, 2015
Overcoming app now available via iTunes and the Google Play Store. Anxiety affects thousands of people in the UK and it can be effectively treated with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. This introductory booklet is aimed at those for whom anxiety has become a problem. Written by experienced practitioners, it explains what anxiety is and how it makes you feel when it becomes unmanageable or lasts for long periods of time. It will help the reader to understand their symptoms and is ideal as an immediate coping strategy and as a preliminary to fuller therapy. What anxiety is and how it develops. Physical symptoms. How to spot and challenge thoughts that make you anxious. Thinking in a more balanced way. Changing how you behave in order to reduce your feelings of anxiety. 'This booklet will prove an invaluable first step to overcoming anxiety.' Professor Peter Cooper, Professor of Psychology, University of Reading
Reviews of An Introduction to Coping with Anxiety (Overcoming: Booklet Series)
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 128 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card
|Price: 169 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit CardE-Payment