American Tourister, Inc., is one of the oldest and best-known luggage brands in the United States. Its commitment to selling durable and affordable luggage, which began with the company's founding in the 1930s, continued into the 1990s. Despite several changes in parent companies in the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, American Tourister retained its brand recognition with the public, particularly through its association with luggage-abusing gorillas featured in its famous advertising campaign.In 1993, American Tourister was acquired by Samsonite International, which manufacture and guarantee all of its products globally
- 52x32x77(Length x Width x Height in cm)
- Weight: 4.1kg
- Unique wavy design and cool metallic colors help to make immediately recognizable on the luggage belt.
- Strong wheels and TSA lock for excellent comfort and security.
- Easy packing with a clever 50/50 opening: lower compartment and top compartment.
- 360° Spinner wheels for smooth rolling comfort
- 3 years global warranty by Samsonite
Specifications of Coastline 28inch spinner grey