- The best price of
A Rare Blue Bird Flies with Me by
in Egypt is
- Available payment methods are
- Delivery fees are 16-40 EGP
- Similar products to A Rare Blue Bird Flies with Me are sold at
with prices starting at 120 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on May 05, 2016
AUC Press's Description
Spring, 1990. After years of searching in vain, a stranger passes a scrap of paper to Zina. It’s from Aziz: the man who vanished the day after their wedding almost two decades ago. It propels Zina on a final quest for a secret desert jail in southern Morocco, where her husband crouches in despair, dreaming of his former life.
Youssef Fadel pays powerful testament to a terrible period in Morocco’s history, known as ‘the Years of Cinders and Lead,’ and masterfully evokes the suffering inflicted on those who supported the failed coup against King Hassan II in 1972.
Reviews of A Rare Blue Bird Flies with Me
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 120 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card