- The best price of A Brief Introduction to Egyptian Coins and Currency by BookSpot in Egypt is 115 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 15-30 EGP, with delivery expected within 2-6 day(s)
- Similar products to A Brief Introduction to Egyptian Coins and Currency are sold at
with prices starting at 100 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Jan 19, 2015
- Amongst similar products of A Brief Introduction to Egyptian Coins and Currency the cheapest price is 100 EGP
There are many books that discuss the coins from specific periods of Egyptian history, but none that considers the coins from the whole of that history. This work aims to provide such an account, covering the currency from ancient times, through the Ptolemaic, Roman, Byzantine, Arabic, and Ottoman periods to modern times. An important feature of the work is the illustration of a selection of about 150 coins and banknotes, which represent the major types throughout that history. Adjunct to this selection of these illustrations is a "key" which provides further numismatic detail about each of the coins in it. A difficulty with Egyptian coinage is that it includes inscriptions in many languages. Some notes in the "key" to the coins and in the appendices are provided to give a little help in this. In addition to providing a chronological account of the currency, the coins and notes are related to aspects of the daily lives of the people of each period and also to some aspects of the development of the state, particularly its architecture.
Reviews of A Brief Introduction to Egyptian Coins and Currency
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 100 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on Delivery
|Price: 150 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card