This product may not be available anymore.
4D Cityscape 4D Ancient Egypt, 600 Pieces Details
|Toy Category:||Jigsaws & Puzzles|
- Unlock the secrets of Ancient Egypt
- 4D National Geographic Ancient Egypt is the world's first multi-layer Jigsaw Puzzle that teaches history with its interactive puzzle app
- Learning about ancient Egypt has never been so much fun.
- 4D Cityscape has reinvented the game play of the jigsaw puzzle with our patented multi-layer and award winning design.
- The first layer is a historical jigsaw map, which consists of approximately 600 puzzle pieces.
- The second layer contains model replica monuments and buildings such as the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Great Sphinx, and Hatshepsut. Once assembly is complete, the history lesson truly begins.
- The 4D National Geographic App allows you to engage with the puzzle digitally, while learning key facts and viewing beautiful, relevant images of each structure.
- Additionally, you can test yourself with the interactive Trivia feature, which encourages further consumer engagement and educational support.
- This free App is available to download from both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Puzzle measures approximately 22" x 14.7" x 5" when assembled.
- Ages 7+.
Reviews of 4D Cityscape 4D Ancient Egypt, 600 Pieces
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
Please let us know what you think