- The best price of Workshop Processes, Practices and Materials, Fourth Edition by CAIRO BOOKS in Egypt is 294 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 10 EGP, with delivery expected within 5-8 day(s)
- Similar products to Workshop Processes, Practices and Materials, Fourth Edition are sold at
CAIRO BOOKS, Jumia
with prices starting at 350 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Aug 20, 2014
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
Workshop Processes, Practices and Materials is an ideal introduction to
workshop processes, practices and materials for entry level engineers and
With detailed illustrations throughout, and simple, clear language, this is a
practical, one book introduction to what can be a very complex subject.
It has been significantly updated and revised to include new material on
adhesives, protective coatings, plastics and current Health and Safety
legislation. It covers all the standard topics including safe practices,
measuring equipment, hand and machine tools, materials and joining methods,
making it an indispensable handbook for use both in class and the workshop.
Its broad coverage makes it a useful reference book for many different courses
worldwide, including BTEC First Engineering and other NVQ Level 2 engineering
courses from City and Guilds.
A practical workshop text, with the essential information on workshop practice
needed by students new to the field of mechanical engineering
End of chapter review questions help reinforce chapter content
Clear, straightforward writing style, with detailed illustrations throughout,
to improve accessibility for visual learners
Reviews of Workshop Processes, Practices and Materials, Fourth Edition
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 350 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on Delivery
|Price: 400 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit CardE-Payment