This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
You can get there
The Networking Basics Project Manual offers a wealth of easy-to-read,
practical, and up-to-date activities that reinforce fundamental networking
concepts. You will develop the core competencies and skills you'll need in the
real world, including how to:
* Determine the physical and logical network topology in use
* Install and configure network protocols
* Configure a host for dynamic address assignment
* Design subnetworks to meet network configuration requirements
* Enable Routing and Remote Access
* Identify design phase deliverables
* Configure auditing, account lockout policy and password policy
With five to seven projects per chapter ranging from easy to more advanced,
the Networking Basics Project Manual is ideal for both traditional and online
courses and is an excellent companion to Ciccarelli's Networking Basics ISBN:
Wiley Pathways helps you achieve your goals
The texts and project manuals in this series offer a coordinated curriculum
for learning information technology. Learn more at www.wiley.com/go/pathways.