- The best price of The Right to Buy: Analysis and Evaluation of a Housing Policy (Real Estate Issues) by CAIRO BOOKS in Egypt is 750 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 10 EGP, with delivery expected within 5-8 day(s)
- Similar products to The Right to Buy: Analysis and Evaluation of a Housing Policy (Real Estate Issues) are sold at
with prices starting at 108 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Aug 19, 2014
- Amongst similar products of The Right to Buy: Analysis and Evaluation of a Housing Policy (Real Estate Issues) the cheapest price is 108 EGP
from Alef Bookstores
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
An evaluation of the most enduring privatisation of the Thatcher era …
Written in an accessible style, this is a key reference for students and
researchers in housing and planning; geography; and social policy.
The book analyses the operation and impact of the right to buy policy (RTB).
It includes a critique of the Housing Act and the 2001 Housing (Scotland) Act.
The enactment of these changes under a Labour government affirms the
continuance of the RTB. The authors take stock of its profound effect on
housing policy, reversing the growth in social housing developed over the
twentieth century, transforming the nation's tenure structure and
revolutionising the UK housing system.
The Right to Buy: analysis and evaluation of a housing policy begins with an
examination of the policy background to the establishment of the RTB and the
main features of the legislation. This is followed by chapters that review its
take-up and the pattern of sales and their impact on social housing; a chapter
examining the financial aspects of the RTB from the viewpoints of tenants,
local authorities and central government; one looking at the impact of the RTB
via subsequent re-sales on the open market and on the private rented sector;
and a chapter drawing on the information already reviewed to consider the
potential of the RTB to create sustainable and diverse communities. In the
final chapters the international experience of parallel policies are considered
and the future take-up of the RTB is assessed in the light of recent reforms
together with alternatives.
Reviews of The Right to Buy: Analysis and Evaluation of a Housing Policy (Real Estate Issues)
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 108 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card