- The best price of Radio Journalism (Journalism Studies: Key Texts) by CAIRO BOOKS in Egypt is 216 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 10 EGP, with delivery expected within 5-8 day(s)
- Similar products to Radio Journalism (Journalism Studies: Key Texts) are sold at
with prices starting at 786 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Aug 19, 2014
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
Radio Journalism introduces key themes in journalism studies to explore what
makes radio reporting distinctive and lay out the claims for radio's critical
importance in the news landscape.
With their extensive experience in radio production and academica, authors Guy
Starkey and Andrew Crisell take readers on a tour through the past, present and
future of radio broadcasting, from the infancy of the BBC in the 1920s up to
the prospect of rolling news delivered to mobile telephones. Grounding each
chapter in a survey of scholarly writing on the radio, they explore the
connections between politics, policy and practice, inviting critical reflection
on who radio professionals are, what they do and why. Putting theory and
practice into dialogue, this book is the perfect bridge between unreflective
production manuals and generalised media theory texts.
Witty and engaging, Radio Journalism provides an essential framework for
understanding the continuing relevance of radio journalism as a profession, set
of practices and arena for critical debate.
Reviews of Radio Journalism (Journalism Studies: Key Texts)
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 786 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit CardE-Payment