- The best price of Q&A Land Law 2009-2010 (Questions and Answers) by CAIRO BOOKS in Egypt is 146.40 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 10 EGP, with delivery expected within 5-8 day(s)
- The first appearance of this product was on Aug 19, 2014
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
Part of the successful Routledge-Cavendish Q&A series, which provides students
with essential advice and guidance on essay and exam success, this new edition
has been fully updated and revised to incorporate new developments in land law
since the publication of the previous edition, including full reference to the
Land Registration Act 2002 and an assessment of the new legislation.
the new system of adverse possession recent cases on the Landlord and Tenant
(Covenants) Act 1995 the impact of human rights in property law proposed
reforms of the law of co-ownership
Demonstrating effective methods of answering typical exam and assessment
questions, each chapter is arranged so that basic principles are considered
first, with more complex issues being dealt with once simpler ones have been
Giving students an important insight into exactly what examiners are looking
for in an answer, this book is an excellent revision and practice guide.
Reviews of Q&A Land Law 2009-2010 (Questions and Answers)
- No reviews exist yet for this product.