This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
If you want to gain the skills to build Windows Workflow Foundation solutions,
then this is the book for you. It provides you with a clear, practical guide on
how to develop workflow-based software and integrate it into existing
technology landscapes. Throughout the pages, you'll also find numerous
real-world examples and sample code that will help you to get started quickly.
Each major area of Windows Workflow Foundation is explored in depth along with
some of the fundamentals operations related to generic workflow applications.
You'll also find detailed coverage on how to develop workflow in Visual
Studio(r), extend the framework with custom code, and utilize the framework
with Microsoft(r) technologies such as SharePoint(r) 2007 and Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF). You&'ll then be able to use Windows Workflow
Foundation to create innovative business solutions that provide value to
What you will learn from this book
* The different areas of the Windows Workflow Foundation architecture
* Details about workflow hosting, execution, and communication
* How to build workflow-based solutions without constructing the underlying
* Tips for developing solutions using the out-of-the-box functionality
* Techniques for extending the base APIs
* How to apply each piece of the Windows Workflow Foundation platform to
* Best practices for debugging workflows
Who this book is for
This book is for developers and architects interested in learning more about
Windows Workflow Foundation. You should have some familiarity with the .NET