This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
This highly successful introduction to the world of politics has been fully
revised and updated to explore the key issues of the 21st century. The new
edition builds on the reputation for clarity and comprehensive coverage that
has made previous editions essential reading for students of politics.
The third edition of Politics: The Basics :
* introduces all the key areas of politics, explaining all the basic ideas and
terms, making it an ideal text for propsective undergraduate students and the
* is clearly and accessibly written, making use of boxes, figures and tables
to illustrate key issues
* has a wider international focus and includes a variety of case studies and
* contains brand new material on postmodernism, terrorism, information
technology, globalization and the media
* features an appendix which gives guidance to a variety of useful political
sources, including books, newspapers and the Internet as well as information on
politics courses and associations.