This product may not be available anymore.
- The best price of Pioneers Of Modern Graphic Design (Mitchell Beazley Art & Design S.) by CAIRO BOOKS in Egypt is 264 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 10 EGP, with delivery expected within 5-8 day(s)
- The first appearance of this product was on Aug 20, 2014
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
Graphic design plays an integral role in modern life, its influence felt
everywhere from the poster to the web page. This comprehensive reference work
profiles over 60 of the most influential designers worldwide, from early
leaders of the genre including Peter Behrens to Saul Bass, Neville Brody, and
exponents of today's digital technology such as Jonathan Barnbrook. The book
also covers the studios and movements that played major roles in the
development of modern graphic design history, including early transport
posters, Jazz record covers, the 1960s underground press, and the innovative
style magazines of the 1980s and '90s. Features on the key design schools such
as the Bauhaus and the Cranbrook Academy of Art, make this a complete history
of modern graphic design.
Reviews of Pioneers Of Modern Graphic Design (Mitchell Beazley Art & Design S.)
- No reviews exist yet for this product.