This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
Whether you're a dedicated photographer on a budget or a serious hobbyist, the
Nikon D50 will open new doors for you. You already know it's packed with
features and reasonably priced; now learn to use all its tricks. This
indispensable guide takes you step by step through everything the D50 can do.
Better yet, it teaches you professional techniques for using lenses and
lighting and taking top-quality shots. This is the book that belongs with you
on every shoot.
* Use the Quick Tour to get familiar with your camera and start shooting
* Learn when to use each of the D50's seven DVP modes
* Explore metering techniques, ISO settings, and white balance
* Experiment with exposure, lenses, and lighting effects
* Delve into formulas for setting up and composing more than 25 different
types of photographs
* Take the confusion out of downloading and editing your photos