This product may not be available anymore.
- The best price of Lectures on Fuzzy and Fuzzy Susy Physics by CAIRO BOOKS in Egypt is 435.60 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 10 EGP, with delivery expected within 5-8 day(s)
- The first appearance of this product was on Aug 20, 2014
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
Noncommutative geometry provides a powerful tool for regularizing quantum
field theories in the form of fuzzy physics. Fuzzy physics maintains
symmetries, has no fermion-doubling problem and represents topological features
efficiently. These lecture notes provide a comprehensive introduction to the
field. Starting with the construction of fuzzy spaces, using the concrete
examples of the fuzzy sphere and fuzzy complex projective spaces, the book
moves on to discuss the technology of star products on noncommutative R2d and
on the fuzzy sphere. Scalar, spinor and gauge field theories as well as
extended objects such as monopoles and nonlinear sigma modes are treated in
considerable detail. A detailed treatment of the regularization of
supersymmetry is given using the techniques of fuzzy physics.
Reviews of Lectures on Fuzzy and Fuzzy Susy Physics
- No reviews exist yet for this product.