- The best price of Intangible Assets: Valuation and Economic Benefit by CAIRO BOOKS in Egypt is 576 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 10 EGP, with delivery expected within 5-8 day(s)
- Similar products to Intangible Assets: Valuation and Economic Benefit are sold at
Alef Bookstores, CAIRO BOOKS
with prices starting at 82 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Aug 19, 2014
- Amongst similar products of Intangible Assets: Valuation and Economic Benefit the cheapest price is 82 EGP
from Alef Bookstores
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
Praise for Intangible Assets
"In Intangible Assets, Jeffrey Cohen presents an informative,
thought-provoking and practical look at an increasingly important component of
every business's worth. He describes the art and science of identifying assets
that have clear economic benefit, but are typically not found on the balance
sheet, and he provides an invaluable framework within which the reader can
value these assets, despite their elusive nature."
--Rick Westervelt, President, Skylist, Inc.
"Jeffrey Cohen's integrative approach to conceptual issues of intangible
assets is creative and a refreshing contribution. He brings law, economics,
finance, and accounting to the same table, which results in a comprehensive
framework for understanding how value is created and sustained. His construct
of 'proto-assets' and 'portfolio of intangible economic benefits' is key.
Written in an easy-to-read style with many practical examples, this book will
be useful for both novice and experienced professionals."
--W. Dana Northcut, PhD, Adjunct Associate Professor of Accounting Graduate
School of Business, University of Chicago Principal, Chicago Partners, LLC
"This volume is the perfect resource for newcomers to IP valuation. Through
lucid explanations and well-chosen illustrations, it does for the reader
exactly what a valuation expert should do for a client--it makes the abstract
concrete. But this volume is not just for the novice; it holds insights that
will be useful to IP experts in law, accounting, and economics."
--Edward F. Malone, Partner, Jenner & Block LLP
Reviews of Intangible Assets: Valuation and Economic Benefit
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 82 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card
|Price: 576 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on Delivery