- The best price of Globalisation and the Future of Terrorism: Patterns and Predictions by CAIRO BOOKS in Egypt is 780 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 10 EGP, with delivery expected within 5-8 day(s)
- Similar products to Globalisation and the Future of Terrorism: Patterns and Predictions are sold at
Jumia, CAIRO BOOKS
with prices starting at 705 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Aug 20, 2014
- Amongst similar products of Globalisation and the Future of Terrorism: Patterns and Predictions the cheapest price is 705 EGP
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
This new study is devoted to understanding how international terrorism is
shaped, how it evolves and what we can expect in the future.
Drawing upon research and methods outside the traditional focus, and by taking
both a theoretical approach and a new practical predictive perspective, it
delivers a fresh and fascinating contribution to terrorism studies.
While predicting terrorism is a highly speculative business, there are ways of
identifying certain long-term causes, driving forces and their links with
society. Terrorists are usually integral players in local and sometimes global
politics. Hence, when the local, regional and international contexts change, so
Thoroughly reviewing the body of literature on the causes of terrorism, this
study also combines predictive and futuristic analyses on globalisation,
supported by a range of key case studies. It spans from the transformation of
international relations, the globalisation of the market economy, demographic
factors, ideological shifts and technological changes. The result is a set of
key conclusions about the future patterns of terrorism, which are not simply
best guesses, but also backed up by solid research.
This book will be of great interest to all students and scholars of terrorism,
globalisation, politics and international relations.
Reviews of Globalisation and the Future of Terrorism: Patterns and Predictions
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 705 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit CardE-Payment
|Price: 1,324.80 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on Delivery