- The best price of
Genes, Culture, and Human Evolution: A Synthesis by
in Egypt is
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 10 EGP, with delivery expected within 5-8 day(s)
- Similar products to Genes, Culture, and Human Evolution: A Synthesis are sold at
with prices starting at 350 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Aug 19, 2014
- Amongst similar products of Genes, Culture, and Human Evolution: A Synthesis the cheapest price is 350 EGP
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
Genes, Culture, and Human Evolution: A Synthesis is a textbook on human
evolution that offers students a unique combination of cultural anthropology
Written by two geneticists---including a world-renowned scientist and founder
of the Human Genome Diversity Project---and a socio-cultural anthropologist.
Based on recent findings in genetics and anthropology that indicate the
analysis of human culture and evolution demands an integration of these fields
Focuses on evolution---or, rather, co-evolution---viewed from the standpoint
of genes and culture, and their inescapable interactions.
Unifies cultural and genetic concepts rather than rehashing nonempirical
Demonstrates that empirical genetic evidence, based on modern DNA analysis
and population studies, provides an excellent foundation for understanding
human cultural diversity.
Reviews of Genes, Culture, and Human Evolution: A Synthesis
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 350 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit CardE-Payment