This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
Ideal for removing large amounts of liquids from wells, Electrical Submersible
Pumps (ESP) are perhaps the most versatile and profitable pieces of equipment
in a petroleum company's arsenal. However, if not properly maintained and
operated, they could quickly become an expensive nightmare. The first book
devoted to the design, operation, maintenance, and care, Electrical Submersible
Pumps Manual delivers the tools and applicable knowledge needed to optimize ESP
performance while maximizing of run life and the optimization of production.
The prefect companion for new engineers who need to develop and apply their
skills more efficiently or experienced engineers who wish further develop their
knowledge of best practice techniques, this manual covers basic electrical
engineering, hydraulics and systems analysis before addressing pump components
such as centrifugal pumps, motors, seals, separators, and cables. In addition,
the author includes comprehensive sections on analysis and optimization,
monitoring and trouble-shooting, and installation design and installation under
* Apply the best operating practices to optimise production
* Track and troubleshoot problems such as gas, solids and corrosion
*Prevent expensive failures such as cable burn and impeller cavitation
* Design and analyze a system using up-to-date computer programs
* Establish ESP analysis monitoring methods and strategies
* Ensure optimum operator-vendor relationship for mutual benefits