- The best price of Body Culture: Max Dupain, Photography and Australian Culture, 1919-1939 by CAIRO BOOKS in Egypt is 324 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 10 EGP, with delivery expected within 5-8 day(s)
- Similar products to Body Culture: Max Dupain, Photography and Australian Culture, 1919-1939 are sold at
with prices starting at 120 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Aug 20, 2014
- Amongst similar products of Body Culture: Max Dupain, Photography and Australian Culture, 1919-1939 the cheapest price is 120 EGP
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
Max Dupain is regarded as one of Australia's most significant photographers.
For the first time, this book charts his work in relation to the impact in
Australia of 'body culture', a broad ranging movement in the interwar period
that was concerned with the revitalisation of the individual and social body.
In this engaging and dynamic book, Dr Crobie persuasively argues, through both
text and illustrations, that our understanding of photography is enlivened when
it is seen as part of this movement. In particular, she shows how Australia's
most distinctive contrbution to 'body culture', was through the depiction of
the lifesaver and the surfer and that the popularity of these iconic figures
was largely assembled through photography.
Reviews of Body Culture: Max Dupain, Photography and Australian Culture, 1919-1939
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 120 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card