XHDATA AN-80 Antenna = TECSUN AN03 Antenna + TECSUN AN05 Antenna
【How to use XHDATA AN-80 External Antenna】
1. Fix the AN-80 External Antenna outdoors. (It is strictly prohibited to use it during thunderstorms.)
2. Pull out the cord in the box.
3. Use the clip to the rod of the radio to use it.
4. Applicable models: All kinds of radios with whip antennas. (For FM and shortwave (SW) bands).
1. The cord is about 7m long, pay attention to the distance when using it.
2. Thunderstorm weather needs to recover AN-80 to prevent lightning strikes.
3. Shortwave knowledge: People who have just started listening to shortwave that greatly reduced in interest by the noise from radio, and gave up listening to sw, which is a pity! Indeed, the sound quality of shortwave isn't comparable to the sound quality of FM high-definition broadcasts, but is basically very close to that of medium-wave sound quality. You can use the antenna to enhance the radio's SW reception signal!
When listening to shortwaves, what are the important factors that must be considered:
1. Elements of the ionosphere
2. Short-wave listening effect is different indoors and outdoors
3. Set up shortwave outdoor antenna
4. Improve the effect and sound quality of listening to shortwaves
Q1: Is the AN-80 antenna suitable for my shortwave radio?
A1: Suitable for all Kinds of Shortwave Radios like TECSUN, Radiwow, XHDATA radio that with whip antennas.
Q2: The difference between AN03 antenna and AN-80 antenna?
A2: AN03 antennas are suitable for shortwave radios with antenna jacks. AN-80 antennas are suitable for all Kinds of shortwave Radio/ FM Radio!