A "wear it your way" tracker to monitor your activity and sleep, read vital signs and improve your overall health.
- Activity tracking: steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned
- Wear it your way: clip and wristband included
- Vital signs reading: instant heart rate and blood oxygen level
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis, wake-ups, total duration
- Real-time coaching: in the free Health Mate app (iOS/Android)
Adapts to You, Every Step of the Way.
- Track your daily activity - Whatever your fitness level, the Withings Pulse O2 can help you be more active and improve your health. During the day it captures steps, distance walked, elevation climbed and calories burned. At night, it monitors your sleeping cycles and when asked, it measures your heart rate and blood oxygen level.
- Wear-it-your-way - The Pulse O2 adapts to your style: slap it on your wrist using the adjustable wristband, attach it to your belt or apparel using the clip, drop it in your pocket or bag and at night, use the wristband to monitor your sleep.
Running the Good Race.
- Track your run - Just grab your Pulse O2 and go! The tracker recognizes your running: it automatically displays a Run Recap screen with your racing stats. Push the top button once and know where you stand.
- Easy history browsing with touch screen - With the Pulse, you have easy access to your data. There's no need to have your smartphone to see the history of all of your activities.
Faithfully Following Your Nights.
- Monitor your sleep - Place the Withings Pulse O2 in the wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. The in-app graph shows the different sleep cycles and lists key sleep quality indicators in order to help you have more restorative nights.
Listen to Your Heart.
- Monitor your heart rate - Health starts with a strong heart. Take regular measures and consider your resting heart rate's history to know if you're improving your overall fitness level. Press your finger on the back of the device, wait a few seconds - ta-da! Your pulse and SPO2 are displayed on the screen.
- Monitor your SPO2 - SPO2, also known as "The Fifth Vital Sign", is an estimation of your blood's oxygen saturation level, measured with a pulse oximeter. Athletes, mountain climbers and people with breathing problems like asthma can benefit from this feature by providing them a rapid assessment and monitoring of hypoxia.
- Insights and reminders - Health Mate incorporates a Timeline with daily reports and contextualized advice to support your efforts. These Withings Insights help you to stay focused and motivated. Healthy habits are all about small specific changes to your daily routine: set reminders for these healthy tips.
- Badges and leaderboard - Withings Badges are virtual milestones that reward your efforts and push you to excel yourself. Because competition is a great incentive, challenge your friends and family members week after week to be the most active.
Balance Physical Activity and Nutrition.
- Integrate with MyFitnessPal - Simply log your meals in the MyFitnessPal app - the world's largest food, nutrition and calorie database. The Health Mate app brings home their caloric equivalents and measures them against the number of calories burned.
Enlightening and Customizable.
- Hassle-free syncing - The Pulse O2 automatically syncs to your smartphone (iOS and Android) all throughout the day thanks to its embedded Bluetooth Low Energy technology. Each time the data is wirelessly transmitted to your free secured Withings account.
- Withings' Health Mate app ecosystem - The Pulse O2 joins a broad range of Withings fitness products. All data collected by Withings' products goes to the same app to give you a complete understanding of where you stand and how you can improve yourself.
- Enjoy our network of partners - You can share your data with over 100 health and fitness partner apps. We are probably already compatible with your favorite app.
JadoPado is a great place to buy the Withings Pulse O2 Activity Tracker Blue in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE. With awesome customer support, easy returns and really fast deliveries, there are a bunch of reasons why our customers keep coming back!