How drinking water is produced and distributed to the tap
Danger of Chlorine
- The Water Treatment Plants use harsh chemicals to remove undesirable chemicals, materials, and biological contaminants from recycled contaminated water. In this process the concentration of suspended particles, parasites, bacteria, algae, viruses, fungi are reduced.
- The Water Treatment Plants pump the clean water through water mains that contain diverse impurity sediments.
- In building, when water stagnates in pipes and water tanks, it accumulates more impurities: heavy metals, microorganism and inorganic compounds.
Features of Wellos Washer Filter
- The skin becomes rough and ages quicker
- Causes skin problems such as dryness, redness and pruritus (itchiness).
- In very sensitive people it may even cause eczema and respiratory disorders.
- Catching pigeons with one bean (Free of rust, impurities, viruses, chlorine)
- Visual indicator system for filter replacement
- Low cost of maintenance
- Sediment Filter – The white sediment filter inside the paprika shape case becomes reddish (or brownish) as it traps impurities. The timing of replacement is proportional with the water condition at the tap. We recommend replacing the white sediment filter every 3-4 months.