Amazing shooting effect: high density white soft light without shade, easy to match with any background paper and camera (adjust with proper lighting exposure).
Perfect for items like jewelry, toys, electronics, cosmetics and so on (items no more than 65% shooting space).
- Brand: Sanoto
- Model: MK40
- Material: Acrylic ABS good reflecting effect
- Voltage: 220V
- Plug: EU plug
- Illumination: 5000LUX
- Color temp: 5500K
- Lamp life: 8000H (CRYSTAL WHITE) for perfect picture with little to no Photoshop editing needed!
- Lamp type:CCFL
- Assembled Size: 410*300*300mm/ 16.14in*11.81in*11.61in;
- Shooting space: 396 * 290 * 260mm / 15.6 * 11.4 * 10.2in
- Upper window diameter: 80mm / 3.1in
- Front window: 150 * 210mm / 5.9 * 8.3in
- Package size: 35 * 8 * 45cm / 13.8 * 3.1 * 17.7in
- Package weight: 3.2kg
- Built-in light;
- Shadowless results;
- Easy to use;
- Results are ideal;
- the size of front shooting mouth is 210x150mm;
- Mouth diameter at the top of shooting is 80mm,and equipped with dust cover;
- Sanoto LS320 5400K special tubes provides very bright evenly distributed light;
- Assembly and disassembly is easy.
- Kindly watch below video showing of how to assemble the unit.
Why use a lightbox for product photography?
- Lighting a product well enables the photographer to capture true colour and amazing detail.
- The simplest method of surrounding a product with consistent light is to use a lightbox, such as the Photo Studio light box MK-40.
Is the mini photo studio easy to assemble?
- Each Mini Photo Studio comes packed in its own cardboard cases containing everything you need to set up.
- Detailed assembly instructions and video are also included so your Mini Photo Studio will be ready to use in minutes.
What mini photo studio is right for me?
- The major differences between the photo studios are their size and portability.
- Determine how large the items that you plan to photograph are and choose a Mini Photo Studio with a shooting space larger than the biggest object.
- You will also need to decide how portable you need the photo studio to be.
- If you plan to move around often, then the MK series Mini Photo Studios may better suit your needs.
Do I need to be a professional photographer to use the mini photo studio?
- Absolutely not! The Mini Photo Studio has been designed to meet the needs of professional photographers, but not require any photographic knowledge or experience to use it.
- It's as easy as assemble, place your object and shoot.
Do I need a special camera?
- The Mini Photo Studio can be used successfully with any camera.
- From top of the line professional SLR's to simple point-and-shoot digital cameras.
What objects can I photograph in the mini photo studio?
- Any object which can fit in the box can be photographed.
What's in the Box:
6 * Panels1 * Light Tubes4 * Aluminum Alloy Tubes1 * White Background Paper1 * User Manual1 * Top Cover on Photo Light Box8 * Screws1 * Power Cable (Eu Plug)1 * Light Tubes' Connecting Cable With a Switch on/off4 * Light Tube Hooks4 * Background Paper Clamps
Gifts for You:1 * Light Tubes1 * Gradual Black Background Paper1 * Gradual Brown Background Paper
How to Set up:
JadoPado is a great place to buy the Sanoto Portable Photo Studio Photography Cube Light Box MK-40 in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE. With awesome customer support, easy returns and really fast deliveries, there are a bunch of reasons why our customers keep coming back!