- 14800 Lumens
- 30 LED's x 5 Watts
- 150 W light output
Our Upgraded S1 Series With Newly Added Features Include:
- A Better Waterproof Design
- A Variety Of Installation Options
- Increase Heat Dissipation
- 10% Brighter With Greater Beam Distance
- A Better Look With An Unique RBIS USA™ Design
- Combination Reflector Pattern
- Thirty(30) E7 & P7, 5W, Oslon White LEDs
- 16,280 Lumens
- 1,570 Meter Beam Throw
- 50,000+ Hours Average Lifespan
- Color Temperature: 6000K - 6500k
- 5 Years Of Continuous Use
- 96% Optical/Reflector Efficiency
- 9-36 Volt DC Input - Compatible With Any Vehicle Having A 12 Volt DC Power Source!
- 100% Optically Clear
- GE LEXAN Lens
- Instant On/Off, No Warm-Up
- Operating Temp: -40 ~ + 155 Degrees
- Dual-Oversized Heat Sink
- Low Power Consumption
- IP68 and IP69K Rating
- Military Standard Breather
- Unique Durable Mar/UV Resistant Paiting Technology
- Sealed Waterproof Connector
- Pass Chinese Military Standard GJB 150&US MIL810-STD
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Altitude, E-mark, CE, Rohs, & SAE Certifications
- Usage: ATVs, SUVs, Project Vehicles, Off Road, 4×4, Mining Vehicles, Heavy Equipment, Trucks, Jeeps, Motorcycles, Boats, Snow Plowing, Snowmobiles, Anything That Uses A DC Battery
- One Light Unit
- Waterproof Connector Switch
- Mounting Hardware (Mount)
- LED(QTY): 30PCS
- Lumens: 16,280LM @ 12V
- Volt & Watt: 9V-36V, 200W
- Throw: 1,570 Meters
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
The Difference Between The Spot, Flood, Combination, Driving, & Diffusion LED Light Systems:
- The Spot light systems throw light down field for maximum forward visibility. The beam angle is 10~20 degrees.
- The Flood light systems spread light out and around for greater side visibility. The beam angle is 40~60 degrees.
- The Combination light systems are a mixture of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system - you get the best of both worlds.
- The Driving light systems are designed for producing a focused, pencil-shaped white light to reach far beyond high-beam headlights. Driving lights increase long range visibility at high speeds and provide the added safety when driving at night. The beam angle is 70~90 degrees.
- The Diffusion light systems use a specific type of "cloudy" lens with the Flood LEDs that disperse light when you want bright, wide angle and safe illumination close to the light source. This is great for lights on the rear of your vehicle and for illuminating a work or camp site, and for the back of your tractor for farm use. The beam angle is 120 degrees.
All RBIS USA LED Products go through rigorous, military-grade durability testing. Some of the many tests can be viewed in the following video:
Single Row Series light bars are a great addition to your custom vehicle, Jeep, ATV, work truck, even riding lawn mowers and snowmobiles. These lights fit in tight spots and are very light weight. You do not want to miss out on this sale.
JadoPado is a great place to buy the RBIS USA 30" 14800 Lumen Offroad LED light Bar in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE. With awesome customer support, easy returns and really fast deliveries, there are a bunch of reasons why our customers keep coming back!