MSR605 HiCo 3-Track Magnetic Stripe Card Reader Writer Encoder
- Come with full-version reading writing software.
- Work on Windows system Windows 98/Me/XP/Vista/windows 7,8,10 (Doesn't work on Mac).
- Read/Write/Erase 3 Tracks (Track 1, 2 & 3), High & Low Coercivity (300~4000 Oe).
- High/Low Coercivity encoding circuitry selectable on screen
- +9VDC, 2.5A Max external power adapter attached
- USB Interface.
- Come with 20 blank cards, software disc, power adapter.
MSR605, compatible with MSR206 completely, is a standard magnetic stripe card reader writer. It is ideal for access control, time keeping, banking, ID recognition, credit verification and related applications. In fact, wherever a magnetic stripe ID or transaction card is used, one can find a related use for the versatile, user-friendly MSR605 reader writer. MSR605 is designed to offer a reading and writing solution of high and/or low coercivity cards that will attractively complement an existing system. It can read and/or write high or low coercivity magnetic cards. It can encode and verify up to 3 tracks of data simultaneously. It communicates with a host computer or other terminal using a usb interface.